Cam Attree has over 20 years in the photographic industry and is a Master Photographer with the Australian Institute of Professional Photography. He was also awarded the 2008 Queensland AIPP Portrait Photographer of the Year so he is well placed to provide you with a contemporary portrait shoot to suit your individual look and style. If it’s your first professional photo shoot, Cam will make you feel relaxed, confident and at the end of the shoot, you will amazed at how great you look in the photos.
Shoot Info & Pricing
Your sitting fee of $295 includes professional hair and makeup and also covers your complete photo shoot which will last approximately 2 hours.
Prints however, are not included in the sitting fee but you will have a choice of between 30-40 images from your shoot if you wish to purchase any prints or presentation boxes. There is no obligation to purchase any of the images but you will be so happy with how you look, we are sure you will want all of them!
Art Mount Prints start from as little as $95 and Presentation Boxes containing 6 Art Mount Prints start from just $550.
Every print you purchase will also come supplied with a fully edited digital file.
Planning your shoot – some useful information:
- Let Cam know what style of shoot you would like to do and approximately when you would like to do it, including your availability – i.e. weekends, nights etc.
- Please provide your full contact details and if possible, a recent pic of yourself to help plan your shoot. This helps plan the styling, hair and makeup and lighting for the shoot.
- Bring a good selection of outfits to choose from. For a full model portfolio you will need at least 5 changes to cover a range of styles e.g. fashion, swimwear, lingerie, casual, beauty etc.
- Consider bringing at least one set of high heals and a few other styles of shoe.
- Avoid lots of white clothing and busy designs or loud patterns and keep jewellery simple.
- Bring outfits that are flattering to your figure and clothing that reveals your best features.
- Let Cam know in advance if you are planning on organising your own hair and makeup artists or if you would prefer to use someone that Cam knows and trusts.
- If you are doing your own makeup, don’t over do it! Keep it fresh and natural, at least to start with.
- Avoid spray tans where possible as they tend to look very artificial and orange on camera.
- Except in the case of children under the age of 18, bringing friends and family along to watch the shoot is not recommended. The main reason for this is it can be very distracting for you and will affect your performance in front of the camera plus it can distract Cam if he is worrying about someone else in the background.
- If you are at all worried about your safety, Cam will happily provide testimonials from any number of models he has worked with over the years and can provide a female assistant for the duration of the shoot.
- Please allow enough time to find the studio or location so you arrive relaxed and not stressing as a result of running late.